Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Obsessed Again

I was practicing on my photo skills a little last night.  Somewhat better.  The lighting is terrible in nearly every room of my house, so it's challenging.  I refuse to give up trying, though!  I chose to name the Goat's milk (UR) "Burlesque"; It's a sexy, sultry, groovy dark musk with a hint of berry/plumb for a touch of sweetness. Despite the subtle fruity note, it's a wonderful rich scent for men or women... so I thought this name might be an attention grabber for the guys  :)  Hubby agreed!

2 comments:

  1. Here's a good article on the topic from Lifehacker (one of my favorite places for practical info): http://goo.gl/YaCbMv

    Have you made or thought about making a little DIY light box? I would like to make one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree on the "Burlesque" name; I dig it!

    ReplyDelete