Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Like Sands Through The Hour Glass....

Time is severely getting away from me!  I have not posted as promised, nor do I have any great new photos to show anyone....I also haven't dusted anything in my house or mopped the wood floors.....woe is me.  I have been making lots of soap over the past few weeks but the luxury of photography time just hasn't been there.  If only I didn't have this pesky 8-5 job sucking the life out of me every day,  there's no telling what I could accomplish!  Sigh....   Enough of that -  big girl panties are now on!  Hoping to get photos up this weekend because I love how everything's turning out lately   :)  and I miss hearing from everyone!  So soon.............

2 comments:

  1. I can completely relate. I just want to quit, stay home and make soap :) Looking forward to seeing some photos soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! LOL I plan on staying home all day on Sunday and working on photos, etc. Maybe I will stay in pjs all day, too!

    ReplyDelete