Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My very first attempt at using embeds in cp soap - I'm really pleased with the outcome!  Scent is a blend I made up:  gingersnap cookie (WSP) orange essential oil (just a touch) and italian biscotti (NG).  It smells AMAZING and I'm hoping it will darken some.  :)

Special thanks to Jenny at "I'd Lather Be Soaping" and her superb youtube tutorial about using embeds - Terrific video!

Based on the responses I've gotten from the photo alone it looks like I'd better get busy making some more for holiday sales!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute, Angie! They'll be perfect for the holidays. Sounds like a great fragrance blend, too. Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet - your videos are great and I appreciate the instruction! :)

    ReplyDelete