Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Hopelessly Devoted to Soaping

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wedding Events





I've been putting in some time gearing up for my daughter's wedding in August. It's coming up so quickly!  For her bridal shower a few weeks ago, we decided to do soapy favor bags for our guests.  I did 50 - 2oz sugar scrubs with guest soaps. I had great success with some new bases from Bulk Apothecary that I wanted to share.

They have an outstanding unscented scrub base that was a dream to work with and super affordable - I highly recommend.  I also tried their SFIC mp soap base for my tray mold.  I used the shea butter base, which was easy to unmold and cut with a pretty glossy sheen - just perfect.    Oh, and in my spare time, I threw together this little wedding dress made of cupcakes!  I was secretly worried about the cupcake outcome, but it was a Pinterest slam dunk - she loved it!

Yummy Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment